Sabado, Oktubre 19, 2013
Post#16
English is <3 This week I was very busy because of the projects that were
given by the teachers. Last Tuesday there was no classes because it was the
last part of the ceremony of the Ramadan, that day I started on doing my
project in Filipino. My project in Filipino is a movie overview, one local
movie, one Indie movie and one foreign movie. I had difficulty in finding the
indie movie cause I cant search it on the internet even its online streaming.
Theirs some online streaming but it was not free. I had borrowed a CD for my
local movie on my friend and I also downloaded the foreign movie from the
internet. After I finished my Filipino project I started my project in physics.
My project in physics is to invent something useful using only the simple
machines. Electricity, and Fire are not allowed to make the invention moving or
start. So, my group mates figured out to
created a simple toy and we named it “ROBO-RAT” . My group decided that
name because the invention looks like a rat and we also made it look like a
robot. So the combination of robot and rat was roborat that why it was named
“ROBORAT” . My group also decided to make an another one that is more larger so
we may name it “JUMBO-RAT” since it is huge and a rat that’s why it is
“JUMBORAT” the brother of “ROBORAT” ! hahaha. My classmates said that the
invention is cute. And above the invention is a string and when you pull it the
Roborat will move. My teacher in English Sir Josh was so happy and laughing
hard because of the Roborat and because of many times playing the Roborat the
rubber band inside it got broken so while Sir Josh is waiting for the Roborat.
My group mate Alden Lonzame fix the Roborat and after he fixed the Roborat we
showed the Roborat again to Sir Josh and after my classmate pulled the string
of the Roborat, the Roborat ran backward then I, Sir Josh and my classmates
were laughing. And then Alden made an alibi he said that the Roborat is doing
the moon walk from Michael Jackson. So we just laugh and I was so happy that
moment. All of my classmates made a gold digger and my group had only the
unique invention. Since my group are the only one who didn’t made a gold digger
just a toy.
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento